Count down the days to Christmas with these creative DIY Christmas advent calendars.
Not only are these DIY advent calendars fun to make – they get your creative juices flowing, act as Christmas decor, build anticipation, and some can even be reused next year!
15 DIY Christmas Advent Calendars
We’ve rounded up these DIY advent calendar ideas to help you count down to the big day.
1. Star Garland Advent Calendar
2. DIY Paper Bag Advent Calendar
This DIY paper bag advent calendar is perfect for filling with all kinds of yummy treats and goodies.
3. Glam Pink & Gold Reusable DIY Advent Calendar
4. DIY Mini Box Advent Calendar
5. Hoop Advent Calendar
6. Colorful Printable Advent Calendar
This colorful printable Advent calendar template is great for stashing small treats, toys, and notes of fun things to do.
7. Toilet Paper Tube Advent Calendar
8. Refillable Rustic Advent Calendar
This refillable rustic advent calendar is the perfect farmhouse Christmas decor.
You can fill your own advent calendar with treats, small presents, or activities to help countdown to Christmas.
9. Christmas Advent Paper Houses
10. Faux Pallet Wood Advent Calendar
11. Felt Advent Calendar
12. Shoe Organizer Advent Calendar
13. Tree Topped Mini Box Advent Calendar
14. Brown Paper Bags Advent Calendar
15. Mason Jar Advent Calendar
There’s nothing more exciting than anticipation. Counting down the days. Something to look forward to.
There’s also nothing as exciting as a simple project, one that takes just minutes to create.
Enjoyed these DIY Christmas Advent Calendars? Then pin it for later!
Pin these DIY Christmas advent calendars to your Christmas Ideas board on Pinterest.
That way you can easily view them later!